Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Are you proud of me now? Please say you are oh please!

You didn't think I could do it did you?  Oh ye of little faith!  Well I did and it was awesome!!!  I cleared out the fridge!!!!!!!!  (Insert applause here). I moved everything that was left to the little drink fridge and actually cleaned the big 'Merican fridge. Then a throng of people descended upon my homestead laden with bags and bags of food to refill the fancy clean fridge and I had to start all over again but the point is I DID IT!  Are you proud?????
 



So, Happy New Year!!!!  What are your financial goals for 2013?  The Husband and I decided that this year we would pay off all of our credit card ($8037.25) and half of my student loan (half of $6898.04).  We wanted to be able to pay off all of it, but that seems like a very lofty goal.  We will be very excited with the credit card and half the loan, anything more will be gravy.  So, tell me what your goal is!

No comments: